In order to understand how the system works, it is important to become familiar with the fundamental concept that forms the foundation of this system.
A fundamental aspect of Human Design is based on what is scientifically known as the Neutrino.
Neutrinos are unusual particles that carry an infinitesimal amount of mass. About 3 trillion neutrinos, and the material information they carry, pass through every square inch of the planet per second. Our Sun produces about 70 percent of all neutrinos that travel through our solar system, with the remaining 30 percent emitted by other stars in our Galaxy, and a small amount from the planet Jupiter.
In 2015, the scientists Takaaki Kajita (Super-Kamiokande Collaboration) and Arthur B. McDonald (Sudbury Neutrino Observatory Collaboration) were awarded a Nobel Prize for the discovery of neutrino oscillations, which shows that neutrinos have mass. Ra Uru Hu published this as the science behind the Human Design System as early as 1991.
Since Neutrinos have an infinitesimally small amount of mass, as the stream passes through us it leaves information. It is a stream of information, and within each of us exist particles that connect us to the stream. At the moment of birth, we are imprinted by the information carried by the neutrino stream via the planets. This imprint is reflected within your Human Design Chart, and determines your particular Design. This information provides us with the knowledge to understand our nature, potential, and forms of interaction.Next > Ra Uru Hu & The History of the Human Design System